Friday, August 8, 2008

Miss you blog

Hi Blog,

I've been meaning to stop by lately. I've been really busy with a lot of real life and online stuff. I promise I will be back soon.

Also, someone posted in the ShoutBox about google banning me at the moment. Apparently I'm linked to something that isn't good... need to figure this out so I can get my blog back into the search engines. Also, gmail locked me out of all my gmail accounts for a day and a half. I have no idea why and they never told me, they just did it. :(

I'm thinking of checking out ehow.com and seeing if it is good at helping with SEO (search engine optimization). I'm too lazy to do anything else tonight. It's just after midnight and the thunder keeps waking the kiddos up.

Good night blog, hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mr.Earn said...

hello!

I'm not an expert in seo myself, i was taught that a website is considered banned by google when the page rank bar turns grey, and in your case that is true.

At the same time your blog is still indexed by google and that means you are not banned!!!!

So what has happened is that your blog is penalized by google for some reason or the other, which u have to find out.

Normally google bans a website when it is linking to bad neighborhoods like link farms or other banned websites.

No one really knows how google makes these adjustments, so i would suggest that you wait for a while and see if things are getting any better. It has happend many times with me that, some of my blogs disappear from google index and come back with out my intervention. But i never had a situation where the page rank bar turned grey!

if your page rank dont improve after few days, you should manually check the page rank of all the websites you are linking and remove those which are banned by google.

See ya..