Saturday, August 16, 2008

Google hates me

I have been struggling with google lately. First off, I lost my adsense account, that is why you know longer see google ads on here. Oh well, I was not earning much, but now that I'm learning how to earn with Adsense, I wish I still had it. This happened to many of us all at the same time.

Then I was locked out of my gmail accounts for a few days. There was little info to find online and no one to contact. Eventually, I could just log in again. I find out that this is also going around to some of my friends.

Lastly, my blog used to have a PR3 and was forecasted to become a PR4 but then google banned me because I was linked to some bad apples. I have no idea who it was, but a few of the sites and blogs I was linked with were banned. So I am now in the process of going through all the links to do this. What a pain... arg! I don't even know if I'll ever get back, but I enter my site in google and you can find it, so I think they may be waiting to see if I fix it.

There is some big stuff coming up with Wealthy Affiliate and I will post more. Tues is a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sucks. I hope you can get your page rank back in the future.

Anonymous said...

nah, google doesn't hate you. that sort of thing happens a lot. happened to other webmaster and to me - i lost $346.20 of adsense money 3 months ago, adsense account banned, complained to google and was given back my account but not my money.

oh, well. that's about so much we can do. just part of the game.

Ray said...

Hope you get everything straight. i would like to exchange links with you to maybe help get your page rank back. Can you take a look at my blog and leave a comment if you are interested? http://rj63biz.blogspot.com/
Thanks,
Ray

Anonymous said...

I believe that you will have your Adsense account cancelled if you promote your site on traffic exchanges.
Therefore I dont use Adsense on mine.
You could try Bidvertiser or Adverts as an alternative.
Also you can get a guaranteed income showing ads from Matched--See post on my blog--weeklywinna.blogspot.com
Mine still looks like yours.
Good luck
Wudbskibum