Friday, August 22, 2008

Another PTC is Down

Subscribe to my blog via email here.

Well, I think it's official. Almost ever PTC site out there is a scam. I don't think they are purposely a scam, but they never set up for success... They do not look two months down the road and figure out the consequences of their actions. I truly believe they are not meant to be business people. They should have a 1 year plan so they know how their finances will shape up with or without success.

They are a business, and they are rarely treated like one and end up disappointing many many members. There are a few that continue to pay and the only one I support fully is now Hits4Pay. Friends of mine have been having success with Neobux and Isabelamarco (I don't know if I spelled those correctly), but I will not be joining anymore PTC sites.

After being in this industry for over a year and joining over 40 PTC sites, I am done with them. Only three have paid me and one has had to stop paying, the other is Bux.to and they take six months to pay.

I will stay with Hits4Pay though. They do not have many ads, but they pay you well for the ones you watch, they pay you down two levels and THEY PAY ON TIME!!! :)

To join Hits4Pay, click here.

Subscribe to my blog via email here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your post explains exactly how I feel about PTC sites, I never got into ptcs heavily because of the stories I've heard. I only care about hits4pay and their sister company dealsncash. Hits4pay is the only high-yield ptc that has been around for the long haul.

LeoCW said...

It sure is frustrating seeing those ptc sites that you joined vanished from the net one by one. Bux.to has been on and off for the past few days. The same thing goes for Neobux last week but it is OK now. Recently, most of the ptc sites are under DoS attacks and some even received threatened letters asking them to pay or they will suffer the consequences of overloading!

Anonymous said...

thank you i have been too busy offline i will look at your program as soon as i can

Anonymous said...

As a PTC owner i have to say im surprised only 3 have paid you i can't even count on my fingers AND toes how many i join with that have paid me.

But i also so what you mean as far as looking down the road aoem PTC spend the money they earn. Some dont.

Mostly another reason PTC go down isn't from poor finaces it's becuase of SCAMMERS the people from China, Hong Kong, Japan ect that use bots, eploite the PTP program and get fake referrals. We then have to crack down and limit payment to once a week or so so we can check out EVERY account to make sure your TRUELY earned the money. I have to say with my new site winteryclicks.info i ahve so advanced cheat detertors including bot detectors and so much more. i am hoping more sites implement this and the PTC business can get their good name back.