Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've been a naughty blogger

Yes, I have been. I have not been spending anytime on here because of the evil google doers. Blah! Maybe I should just get over it and keep on posting. I have been spending my time still surfing on Traffic Era a bit, but mostly doing Wealthy Affiliate and making commission on various products.

In my opinion, this is much easier than finding referrals. I suppose to, that this contributes to my lack of posts. Most of the traffic I get is geared towards joining free sites, and although selling is free, some of the tools I use are not. So, I teamed up with a friend online and made some information available for free so you can check out some of the real nifty stuff.

Click here to see the site.


Skip all the way to the bottom to sign up to the newsletter and get all the free stuff.

As always, I will try and be more diligent about posting. Sorry to be such a bore lately.

No comments: