Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wealthy Affiliate

Have you heard of this program? Is it just another internet buzz word? HECK NO!!! I have been earning online for one year now, and although I have had success, I feel I can achieve even more.

It's almost as if I have picked up bits here and pieces there, but there has been nothing to throw it all together.... That was until I found the Wealthy Affiliate.



They help you learn how to properly affiliate market. They have courses for you to complete, an 8 week training program and a forum that the owners actually use and help you out on.

Are you a Squidoo fan? I completed their Squidoo course in about 10 minutes and learned valuable information that even Squidoo doesn't have posted on their own site. They explain how toe get the most traffic to your lens and how to leverage that into sales and cash. I'm thinking that I may start posting a daily tip to help you out, but it's not even close to what I have learned in only the past 24 hours.

Wealthy Affiliate is not cheap. Well, I guess that all depends on what you consider cheap. Monthly fee is $40. To me, that is cheap for the resources they have available. Where else in the world could you start a business for $40 a month? Too many times people want something for free, but often times, what you are left with is something that is worth nothing.

Make an investment in your future and online business career. Start earning the smart way. And for what it's worth, the earning is not in me recommending you to the Wealthy Affiliate, like so many other online programs. I make money using what they teach me.

Click here to start your profitable online business!



Subscribe to my blog via email here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there jpetals! I've seen you around the WA forum and you have made money already. Keep up the great work, and I'm sure you'll find that over time making money gets a lot easier. Good luck!