Thursday, July 10, 2008

Two New Payments; Gomez and Bux.to

I have been away on holidays so I have not updated the blog in the past week, but I was pleasantly surprised to return to two new payments.

The first payment was from Gomez for $13.27. This is a site where you are paid for simply being online. The company tests the speed of internet connections throughout the world and use your PC to test various sites from your connection. This is the third time I have received payment from them. My computer runs just as smoothly with this program running, so I'm quite pleased at taking money for letting them do this.

The next payment I received was for $10.04 from Bux.to. I have to admit that I had thought I would never see this money. I requested this payment back on January 15th and never for a minute did I think I would receive payment 6 months later. BUT, I will certainly smile and accept it and request another cashout. If you look to the left of my blog, you will see how much I have earned on Bux.to. If you have patience and are looking for a new PTC site, this one does pay and you can quickly add up the clicks. You receive a penny for each click and are also rewarded if your referrals do the same.

To join Gomez, please click here.
To join Bux.to, please click here.


Subscribe to my blog via email here.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm so glad to hear you got paid from buxto. I am waiting on a payment from them and had about given up. Maybe I will still get it.

Sherry
http://sherrysplace.net

Mr.Earn said...

i requested my $53 on feb 24 but still pending payout, so i hope to get paid with in 2 months!!