Friday, July 18, 2008

Multi Level Marketing

I think we all have a good idea of what Multi Level Marketing or MLM is and if you are reading this and don't, I would use wikipedia for a good definiton. MLM has been around for centuries. It's one of the easiest ways to start a home business. Most MLM companies make it an affordable amount so anyone can join. Remember, with MLM it is not the product you are investing in, but more the chance to earn money. Instead of joining a MLM, you could pay the same monthly fee to a bank and I bet at the end of the year, you will have made more via the MLM than the bank you were "saving" it in.

If you have access to a computer, if you have real life friends that have an extra $10 a month, if you are willing to learn, then you can be earning with MLM online.

The best part about MLM is that there are different opportunities for each person's comfort level of spending. I have diversified so as not to discourage people from joining. I use a program that costs about $10 a month and another is $60. Now, don't get me wrong. The products of the companies are usually excellent products, but that should not be your only focus or motivation.

The two sites I recommend after great research are GDI and the Berry Tree. Both are about 7 years old and have been in the industry and hit all their growing curves already. They have proven systems that pay many individuals monthly. I won't break down the individual programs much, but rather post a small synopsis of each.

GDI - $10 monthly - $1 for each referral you refer (and your referrals referral's, etc, etc) - I refer people for you as well.

The Berry Tree - $60 monthly - $ per month varies per each situation (length of time in program counts to your benefit)- Earn without referring 1 person (guaranteed!!)

Consider the opportunity and the help you would receive as my referral. I would help guide you and develop your business. To join either program click GDI or BerryTree . If you want more info, you can click those links and a video will play to describe the programs better.

What is $10 a month really? Don't limit your online earning potential.


Subscribe to my blog via email here.

No comments: