Sunday, July 20, 2008

Want Free Traffic For Any Site?

I have been very fortunate online and I think it's time to "pay back" to those that read my blog. There is a traffic exchange that I am currently use and LOVE!! It really does provide me all the traffic I could ever want. In fact, I'm thinking of selling some advertising for people, but that's for another post.

What I am doing is offering anyone that joins using this link or any Traffic Era link on this page, I will personally make sure that you are given at least 305 PV or personal value each week. This is not something that is free for me. I take your referral link and use it in various traffic exchanges to insure this. But I don't mind doing it for people who are really interested in earning online. You use the credits you earn on there to advertise for any program you like online. You can send the traffic to whichever site you desire.






This is the same website that I explained the team concept and it being a great platform for networking as well as making surfing fun. I love my team and hope I continue to perform and stay there.

If you do decide to use traffic exchanges, you may want to consider creating splash pages so you can add your brand or name to every page. I use Splash Page Maker and love it. It is the easiest one I have used. I decided to upgrade and pay for a full 6 months upfront. It is a service I will always use, as I plan to use splash pages for the various advertising packages I will create for people (again, more on that in the future). Click here to visit Splash Page Maker and learn more about the importance of Splash Pages.




Here are a few of the Splash Pages I made with Splash Page Maker.

the Berry Tree, GDI and Splash Page Maker.

If you would like to claim your free credits to Traffic Era, please click here. I will know you joined, so you do not have to email me to claim your credits, they will automatically be distributed throughout each week.


Subscribe to my blog via email here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info about the splash page maker. It will be helpful and more creative than the one available on trafficera.