Sunday, June 29, 2008

SwatCash Payment of $335.03 and Some Marketing Tips

SwatCash paid me again. This month my payment was $335.03. I have been a member of this site for almost a year and month after month the site continues to deliver.

The ways to earn vary, with the most lucrative being the offers they have. You can also to PTC or paid to click at 1 cent per click. Payment is every month around the 15th of the month via PayPal or Cheque.

Since most of you know about the benefits of the site, I will make a suggestion for promoting. Of course you could use GetRef, but you may want to try something as simple as adding it as your favourite on Free Money Team. Another suggestion is to respond to questions on Yahoo Answers, but make sure you are answering a question. There is a great chance that you will have your account deleted, but I have been fortunate enough to create a few after one was deleted. Many other people have found great referral success after creating a YouTube video and posting it. I have to admit that some of those videos are very convincing. Think outside the box!

Most importantly, if you aren't sure how to use these tips, just ask me. Email me or add a comment, I am very active when people need my help. Or join the mailing list so you receive more tips like those included in this blog post.

To join SwatCash, please click here.


http://www.clickmyad.com/r.php?u=jpetals

No comments: