Sunday, October 5, 2008

Don't sell yourself short

Too many times I'm asked how you know which program you will make money with or which site to join. Now isn't that a loaded question when I am trying to promote programs? LOL But this is my suggestion...

- Look for proof of payment and make sure it is something legitimate. Proof of payments can be photo-shopped and cropped to allow the person to be "paid" a heck of a lot more than anyone else would ever earn.

- Use commons sense. If someone is using a PTC or paid to click site and are making hundreds each month then there are three reasons for this. 1. They have been doing it a long time. 2. They bought their referrals. 3. They are lying.

- Ask a reliable source. Many times people are recruiting you for their program and should be willing to share info on the program and share some tips. If you know them from a social site, you will know their history.

- Use common sense. Wait... there's an echo in here. LOL I just really want to stress that if something promises the moon, you will likely only receive some dirt.

I have really cleaned up my blog for readers because I want people to truly know what will pay them. Almost every blog I come to has a giant list of sites that people are hoping to be paid by, but very few will actually ever reach payment and this only makes the person recommending them look like they are not educated on their own programs.

Happy October!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend your blog is very good i am very much impressed with the way you write i do have a blog www.ways2earn.com tell me if you are interested in link exchange. You can mail me at khaja@ways2earn.com if you are interested for link exchange. Thank you.