Sunday, February 22, 2009

Affiliate Business


Time has come to present the brand new Affiliate Business lens. It basically asks if you really know what affiliate marketing and the affiliate business is all about. I had fun writing it and got to touch on the many different online money making ideas and schemes I have come across in the past couple years.

So, the question that is begging to be asked is this: Do you know what the affiliate business is? If not visit the lens or visit our AffiliateNuts.com site and learn all about the affiliate business.

Jodie

2 comments:

sherylslife said...

Hi Jodie,

Trying to get my blog back up and running and thought I would stop by yours for some reinforcements. I'm trying to get back to the basics, the real-deals, and what life's all about. Glad to see you're still on here.

Sheryl
http://sherylmakingmoneyonline.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Maybe you will want to add a facebook button to your website. Just bookmarked this url, however I had to do it manually. Simply my advice.