Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I won 1000 credits on Lords of Traffic

I have really hit the traffic exchanges hard in the past few weeks and I am happy I have. I have aligned myself with a wonderful team on Traffic Era and not only am I reaping rewards in the number of credits I earn weekly from the team, but I have also met some wonderful people. Some of them own different websites. For instance, Shaun that runs Nocturnal Emails is on my team. It is a wonderful way to network and meet other people in the industry.

I am also on a team on Lords of Traffic and we are currently looking for some new members to join. We only have 15 people and we are already in third place for team standings.

Which brings me to my next story. I won 1000 credits on Lords of Traffic yesterday. I won the jackpot!! Now, let me put this into perspective, each time you surf you are awarded less than .5 credits. So to find a jackpot of 1000 credits is amazing!!!

To join any of the sites mentioned, just click on their name, it will take you straight to the site to join up. If you want to become a member of the team for Lords of Traffic, please leave a comment so I know how to get back to you. I will pass your name along to our team captain.

Traffic Era
Lords Of Traffic
Nocturnal Email


Subscribe to my blog via email here.

No comments: