Sunday, June 8, 2008

Are You Looking For An Affordable Domain and Hosting Service?

I recently joined GDI or Global Domains International. This website offers a domain name and hosting to you for only $10 a month, also, they give you all the tools required to build your website. Some people use it to host their blog, some use it to have a domain name that can be forwarded to an existing site, or referral link. Some people use it to construct their online business. One of the most important things to note is the Live Technical Support!

I wanted a professional domain name to promote the Free Online Cash System, so I chose the domain name www.freeonlinecash.ws . I think it is perfect for the opportunity.

The real bonus is that I joined a downlinebuilder GDI club. So my upline helps build my downline and I do the same for my downline. Again, I want to stress that I did not join the program for the earning opportunity, but this is a GIANT bonus. You earn $1 for each person that is in your downline, down to 5 levels. If you refer 2 people, they refer 2 people and they refer two people, not only is your hosting and domain name paid for each month, but you are also walking away with an extra $4, and that is just a small example of how you can truly earn.

I've already had my first referral join, so my GDI account will now only cost me $9 a month. The benefits are already starting and I haven't even been a member for a week.

Please visit GDI to see if it is a program that would match your needs and online business entrepreneurship. Click here.

Subscribe to my blog via email here.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Very nice site. Let me know if you want to exchange links!

Anonymous said...

gonna try GDI so that i can get advise from those who are expert in domain name and hosting. great found this blog. thanks for this.